Jesus said unto him, you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets —
- There was divine inspiration of the entire Bible and we are to rightly divide this Word of Truth. The Scriptures are God’s infallible Word.
- There is an eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as one God, existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost; distinguishable, but indivisible.
- Jesus was the Messiah, the only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of a virgin named Mary.
- The Messiah was crucified, buried and resurrected from the dead. He ascended back to the Father in heaven and is seated at God’s right hand and is the Intercessor of the saints.
- Jesus the Messiah brought down the wall of separation between Jew and Gentile, making one new man.
- The entire human race has sinned and come short of the glory of God, but salvation is available through repentance of those sins and is required for redemption.
- There is justification, regeneration and a born again experience that comes by faith in the shed blood of Jesus the Messiah for all whom have repented.
- There is water baptism for all who confess Jesus as their Savior, by complete immersion, in the name of the eternal Godhead.
- The gift of the baptism of the Holy Ghost is available to all believers after redemption and the initial evidence of this gift is speaking in tongues.
- There are nine spiritual gifts as manifested in the early Church through the Holy Ghost.
- There is sanctification for the believer, which is the purposeful act of setting oneself apart as holy unto the Lord. This daily process is maintained through faith by applying the Word of God and with the power of the Holy Ghost.
- Every believer should strive to walk in holiness, which is the key to a supernatural life. When we honor what God calls holy, we walk in holiness and His presence abides in us.
- We believe in the practice of communion in remembrance of the Messiah’s crucifixion and His covenant with the Body of believers.
- All we possess belongs to God and we bring the designated tenth or tithe back to Him as commanded in the Word.
- There will be a rapture of the saints, with the resurrection of the righteous dead first and then the catching away of the living righteous with the Messiah in the air.
- There will be a second coming of the Messiah to reign on earth for a thousand years.
- There is eternal life in heaven for the righteous and eternal punishment in hell for the unbeliever.
- Satan is a fallen angel with a deceiving personality and is a common enemy to all mankind. He is defeated by the blood atonement of the Messiah and there will be eternal judgment for him and his angels.
- We believe Israel is the apple of God’s eye and they are His covenant people. All others have been grafted in and play a vital role in their restoration.